Wednesday 18 February 2015

PROGRESSION // FRONT COVER

I have started to edit my front cover on Photoshop. I used photo shop as i have already used it previously when creating my school magazine. Photoshop is perfect software as it has tools that enable me to touch up my photos and make sure that my front cover looks professional. the use of photoshop means that I can carry out many techniques to make my magazine appear professional. 




Here I have changed, "I am not a quitter ",to "Id like to think I am fearless", as i think it is far more professional, for my magazine. I have enlarged 'Fearless', so that it appeals to the reader. 

I have created my own barcode, to use on the front cover of my magazine. The barcode will include details to do with the magazine, like the date and price.  



No comments:

Post a Comment