Saturday 24 January 2015

Equipment Used

For my photoshoots, I have used equipment, inorder for my photos to look professional and legitimate. The camera i used, was SONY DSC-HX1, a High Definition camera and recorder. I have tested my camera to make sure that it functions well, ready for my photo shoot. I will also be using a tripod to ensure that my photos are straight, whilst also preventing my pictures from becoming blurry.



LIGHTING AND BACKGROUND

For my front cover I will be using a white backdrop, as a background. The white background makes it easier for the audience to read cover lines and mastheads. The colour white is clean and appealing to the audience and also works with most colour schemes. For my pictures to come out well I will be using large white lights, so the lighting of the pictures are not dark or too over exposed. 

This lighting equipment as you can see will ensure that my photos will turn out successful, and professional. Professional equipment is crucial when creating a magazine, as the audience will be drawn to issues that are produced professionally and carefully. 


No comments:

Post a Comment