Saturday 3 January 2015

Research into names for my magazine.

In order to conclude name ideas for my magazine i have composed a text to my peers to ask for feedback of my two possible magazine names, Interzone and Reflektor.

the text i composed states,

"Hey I am creating a indie music magazine and what do you think would be the best name for my magazine, Interzone or Reflektor"


Here is the feedback that I received over text,





From using social media as a focus group, i have come to a conclusion that REFLEKTOR, is the most appropriate name for my magazine, it is noted as "quirky", and "unique". It is new and refreshing and has not been used before. Instead of using the correct spelling, "reflector", I have replaced the "C", with a "K", as it looks different and more eye catching. I feel that this name is catchy and interesting. It can be argued that "Reflektor", reflect on the music that has been released, and "reflects", on the music culture. However this is just one interpretation, and i have taken on board the feedback received, from social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment