Monday 26 January 2015

FOURTH PHOTO SHOOT // FRONT COVER

For my front cover I took pictures focusing from the waist and upwards. It is important that my model has full eye contact with the camera and all times, so that my front cover will intrigue the audience, and draw attention. Here are some of the pictures that I will consider using for my front cover. I will be editing the photos to ensure that there are no unintentional shadows. I will also be cropping the image so it fits the shape of a magazine.










FOCUS GROUP // SOCIAL MEDIA FEEDBACK INVOLVING POSSIBLE PHOTOS.

I composed a focus group to help decipher which photo I will be using for my front cover. The audience that I aksed for opinions are close to my particular target audience which includes 17 years and above who are interested in indie music.
Here is some of the feedback that i received from twitter.





From the feedback of social media, I have concluded that the most popular image with my audience is image D. Therefor this will be the image that I will use for my magazine. Most of my audience suggested that D is more engaging for the reader. Image D also appears more interesting and appealing to the audience. The image also allows space for the cover lines and logo. This is an appropriate image for REFLEKTOR.  




No comments:

Post a Comment