Tuesday 13 January 2015

SCHEDULES, & ORGANISATION

Inorder to become more organised for my shoot I have created a schedule and an organsation document.
I have created this document as it allows me to have easy access to service information, incase of any emergencies. I have list the services that I may use on the day, the sheet plan will also be given to those who are working on the shoot, so they are able to access services easily via mobile phone.
I will be asking people to help me with my photo shoot, for safety reasons and for extra hands to help carry props and items of clothing when commuting to locations.

Below I have created a schedule for the publishing process of my magazine. I have structured a schedule so i m organsed and understand what i have to do and when. I will be creating a more detailed schedule for my magazine, photo shoots. Scheduls enable me to keep on top of he publishing process, and the creation of 'REFLEKTOR'.

DATE
ACTIONS
October
·         Looking into music genres and music magazines.
·         Looking into different conventions of music magazines – particularly indie genres like NME
November
·         Analysing magazines and looking into different genres, realising conventions, and regulations of music magazines.
December
·         Initial ideas and finalising my ideas, including focus groups and different opinions.
·         Who is my target audience and why
January – Week 1
·         Start brainstorms for magazine – including title – colour scheme
·         Questionnaires and feedback
January – Week 2
·         Brain storm location ideas for my magazine
·         Star image and style of my model  what clothes shall I use – make up style?
January – Week 3
·         Go to my location and take photos.
·         Buy significant clothing items and discuss with my model about the style.
·         Take photos in Shoreditch with my model, for my double page spread.
·         Take photos of my model with a plain back ground with professional lighting
·         Upload photos to my blog, and gain feedback from social network sites.
·         Take photos for contents page
·         Draw a plan of my magazine. A story board of the structure of each page.
January – Week 4
·         Start to design a specific logo for my magazine.
·         Start to edit my magazine front cover, contents page, and double page spread.
·         Construct the main body text/article.
February – Week 1
·         Evaluation of my magazine
·         Publish



ORGANISING TIMES AND DATES - CONFIRMATION
I have organised times and dates with my model, so we know when and where the photo shoot will be taken place. I also need to decipher train times and train tickets so my travel and commuting plans are organised. Here are some text messages that I have saved, confirming that my model can attend the selected time and date.



I have confirmed with my model when I would like to take the pictures for my magazine. I have also researched into the route i will take to shoreditch, using an application on my phone, i will follow this route, as it is the most reliable, and sustainable.

I have used an app which suggests the quickest and easiest route to Shoreditch. Over all with out any travel delay, commuting to Shoreditch should take no longer than a maximum 50 minutes. This is a manageable time for both me and my model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment